Brown Football Picked to Finish 5th in Ivy League
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Harvard was picked to finish first with 130 points while Dartmouth and Yale were picked to finish second and third with 116 and 98 points respectively. Princeton with 82 points and Brown with 80 points round out the top five. Cornell was picked to finish last with 26 points.
This year, Brown returns 14 starters to the lineup including quarterback Marcus Fuller who averaged 262 passing yards per game last season, good enough for 14th best in the country.
Brown also returns senior wide receiver Brian Strachan, junior Alex Jette and senior Troy Doles.
On the defensive side of the ball, Brown returns three more starters on the defensive line and three other players who will get significant playing time.
Brown opens the 2015 season at home on September 19 when they host instate rival Bryant University. Brown faces Harvard one week later on September 26 in Boston.
- Brown’s Kertzer Awarded 2015 Pulitzer Prize
- Brown Theatre To Present Student-Written “You Are the Circus”
- Reading With Robin: Moses Brown’s 2015 Book Festival with Distinguished Poet & Essayist Mark Doty
- Brown to Confer Six Honorary Doctorates at 2015 Commencement
- Brown U. Set to Host Ivy League Lacrosse Tournament
- Jordan Spieth, Brother of Brown’s Steven Spieth, Wins The Masters
- Sky Chiefs Face Rumble in 1st BENRUS Pro Basketball Championship at Brown
- Brown University Admits 2,580 to Class of 2019
- Moses Brown Invaded By Zombies!
- Brown University Graduate Student Dies in Fall from Science Library Building
- Brown Sexual Assault Task Force Issues Final Report
- Patriots Select Malcom Brown In 1st Round of NFL Draft
- Brown Lax Earns 1st NCAA Tourney Berth Since 2009
- GoLocalTV: Brown University Alums in the 2016 Presidential Race
- Brown Football Schedule Released, Play URI for 100th Time
- Brown Football Alum Cruz Signs With the Chicago Bears
- Brown Coach Martin to be Inducted to New England Basketball Hall of Fame
- Jordan Spieth, Brother of Brown’s Steven Spieth, Wins U.S. Open
- Brown Basketball Adds Six to 2015-16 Roster
- NEW: Brown’s Clavette Signs With Tampa Bay
- Brown Lax Falls to Denver 15-9 in NCAA Tournament First Round
- Brown’s Hazeltine to be Inducted into RI Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame
- Brown University Grad Rafael Maia Takes 5th Year at Pitt
- Patriots Develin 1 of 4 Brown Alums in NFL