video: Cranston jeweler Alex and Ani takes made-in-USA pride to London
Monday, August 06, 2012
Alex and Ani is known for their social consciousness, eco-friendly products, and made-in-America approach, a business model that they say fits well with the ideals of the United States Olympic Committee.
Their line of Team USA jewelry and Olympic charms is currently on display at the USA House in London, and can also be found on their website at www.alexandani.com.
- Fundraiser To Send Beisel’s Family To Olympics For First Time
- Where To Watch Saunderstown’s Beisel Go for The Gold
- GoLocalProv Announces Summer Olympic Coverage - Contributors to Report from London
- NEW: Providence’s Kim Smith finishes 15th in Olympic marathon
- RI Academy Training Next Generation of Olympic Fencers
- Ron Wilson: From RI to the Olympics and Beyond
- EXCLUSIVE: Hometown hero Elizabeth Beisel’s playful poolside performance
- A Look Back at Rhode Island’s Greatest Olympic Athletes
- NEW: Beisel Picks Up Bronze in 200-Meter Backstroke
- Coach Jimmy Pedro: The man behind the Olympian
- NEW: Beisel Wins Silver in 400-Meter Individual Medley