RI Home Transactions Increase 10.8% From 2014
Thursday, October 22, 2015
“We’ve seen steady improvement over the 2014 market since May of this year. While we’re seeing the market slow down, as it typically does after the busy summer season, it’s encouraging to see continued year-over-year growth as we move into the fall," said Dan Breault, EVP/Regional Director of RE/MAX INTEGRA, New England.
The Rest of New England
Overall, the residential market in New England has stayed strong through September 2015 with sales up 15% and pending sales up 14% over September of 2014.
New Hampshire has led all of New England with a 20.7% growth in sales while Vermont trails the rest of New England with only a 9.8% growth and a median price that has dropped -0.8%.
Month over month, the market has followed traditional season trends with a 10.7% decrease in sales and slight decrease in median price.
RE/MAX INTEGRA was formed in 1985 and has since grown to over 200 offices and 2,700 sales associates throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
- Real Estate Market Shows Gains in Month of May
- RI Real Estate Market Sees Summer Slowdown
- Report Says Commercial Real Estate Market is Improving
- Will RI’s Commercial Real Estate Market Rebound in 2013
- NEW: RI Real Estate Bucks National Trend - Up
- NEW: Lila Delman Real Estate Hosts Economic Summit
- Real Estate News: Good Word on Housing
- RI Real Estate Report
- Making the Case for Real Estate
- Signs of Life in Commercial Real Estate Market
- Residential’s Tech Guru Named -100 Most Influencial in Real Estate
- More Photo Galleries on GoLocal Real Estate
- The 20 Hottest Real Estate Towns in Rhode Island
- It’s a Buyers’ Market for Real Estate Investors In Rhode Island
- Real Estate Market Consumers’ Age-old Question: Buy or Sell First?
- Preparing for the Summer Real Estate Market
- Real Estate: What Half a Million Dollars Will Buy in Rhode Island
- Agents Now Fighting Their Real Estate Wars Online
- Welcome to GoLocal Real Estate
- In Case You Missed It: GoLocalProv Launches Real Estate Platform
- New England’s Hottest Real Estate Months
- NEW: RI’s Randall Real Estate Companies Makes Top 500 Power List
- Rhode Island: Highest Pending Real Estate Sales in New England