Home Prices Up: a trend?
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Do we see a tred? According to the RI Association of Realtors (RIAR), second quarter sales statistics showed of existing single family home sales are up 11 percent from second quarter 2009. The single family median price also increased nine percent, to $210,000 from $192,500 the year prior. Another indication the the market may be on the upswing.
- Downsizing Your Home: Making the Most of Less Space
- East Greenwich, Rhode Island: A Desirable Place to Call Home
- First Impressions: Home Staging Key to Selling
- Foreclosure Rate Drops in Rhode Island
- Foreclosures Sold at 30% Discount in First Quarter 2010
- Foreclosures Up 19 Percent
- Housing trends continue in positive move
- Multi-Family Home Prices Up Again
- Multi-Family Home Prices on the Rise
- Providence One of the Best Places to Retire
- RI Condo Market on the Rebound
- Real Estate News: Good Word on Housing