Foreclosures Up 19 Percent
Friday, May 14, 2010
A total of 861 properties in Rhode Island were under foreclosure in April, with 76% at auction status and the remaining 24% bank owned.
What's the breakdown by county in Rhode Island for the month of April? Providence County led the pack with the most foreclosures (577), while Bristol County had the fewest (26).