10 Rhode Island Dream Houses That Are On The Market Right Now
Thursday, October 03, 2013
306 Rumstick Road
6 Beds, 6 Baths
This is the view from a one-of-a-kind custom waterfront shingle style home, new construction and scheduled complete in late 2013. Allowences for flooring and lighting fixtures, deep water dock, inground pool. Lots of amenities.
5 Hammersmith Road
7 Beds, 5 Baths
Historic Moorland Lodge is a dream come true. An exception 13.64-acre estate with manor house plus 2-bedroom cottage and 2-bedroom carriage house, all impeccably renovated. Includes separate 3.75-acre lots with barn adn shed. Private and pastoral setting.
1354 South Road
3 Beds, 4 Baths
Exceptional 20-acre estate embraced by stone walls. Historically reproduced cape with 3,700 square feet, meticulous constructed and beautifully maintained. Separate barn that's great for car collectors.
325 Ocean Avenue
4 Beds, 3 Baths
Award-winning Wrentham Carriage House designed by Richard Morris Hunt in 1890's. Totally rebuilt from ruins in 2009. Wonderful carriage house details and spacious rooms with dramatically high ceilings. Beautiful seaside landscaping with ocean views.
86 Beacon Hill Road
7 Beds, 6 Baths
Ocean views. Newport shingle style. Stylish blending of modern and classic design set on Telegraph Hill, highest elevation in Newport. A masterpiece with 7 bedrooms, beautiful gardens, Orangerie, pool, guest apartment, estate entry, and privacy.
68 Grays Point Road
5 Beds, 4 Baths
Rare opportunity on Charlestown's East Arnolda waterfront with a private beach, dock and tremendous views. Built in 2009 with a maintenance free exterior conforming to coastal codes, this dream getaway has 3 levels, 4-5 bedrooms, master suites, guest suite, lower level 2000-foot entertainer's dream including--are you ready?--a bowling lane.
51 Pojac Point Road
3 Beds, 3 Baths
Gorgeous waterfront on Pojac Point with spectacular views on 9 private acres. Beach and dock. The award-winning contemporary home features a great room with hardwoods and walls of glass. Kitchen features stone counters, and 2nd-floor master bedroom has a view-loving balcony.
106 Ten Rod Road
5 Beds, 6 Baths
Stunning colonial nestled on 8 acres of manicured grounds.This custom home features superb craftmanship throughout, including gourmet kitchen,indoor pool,separate guest quarters,barn & much more. Privately located yet close to East Greenwich, Wickford and major highways.
Providence's East Side
470 Blackstone Boulevard
5 Beds, 4 Baths
Elegant Mediterranean colonial situated on desirable Blackstone Boulevard on Providence's East Side. Beautifully restored first floor is perfect for entertaining. Master suite ideal for todays lifestyle, custom built ins, top of the line baths, private office. Additional land is available.
- 10 Rhode Island Homes For Sale That Are Perfect For Commuters
- 10 Great Houses in Rhode Island That Just Came on the Market
- 10 Rhode Island Homes For Sale With Incredible Views
- 10 Great Rhode Island Houses For Sale On Real Islands
- The 10 Biggest Homes For Sale in Rhode Island
- 10 More Great Houses In RI for Taylor Swift
- Rhode Island Homes For Sale With Great Kitchens
- 10 Rhode Island Dream Houses That Are On The Market Right Now
- 10 Best New Houses On the Market in Rhode Island
- 12 Great Houses in Rhode Island That Just Came On The Market
- 10 Gorgeous Houses For Sale In Barrington
- 12 Great Little Houses For Sale in Rhode Island
- 10 Great Houses For Sale Under $100K
- 10 Homes In Rhode Island To Get Away From It All
- 10 Great Houses in Rhode Island That Just Came On The Market