CITY OF PROVIDENCE: Environmental Sustainability Task Force Meeting May 23
Friday, May 19, 2017
1. Presentation given by Lauren Vunderink, SolSmart Advisor, Office of Sustainability relative to sustain PVD and Sierra Club Energy Fair.
2. Presentation given by Peter Asen, Director of Partnerships and Intergovernmental Affairs, Mayor's Office relative to the Capital Improvement Plan.
3. Update from Dilip Shah, Building Energy Advisor, Office of Sustainability, on Energy Benchmarking.
4. Discussion relative to the Current Proposed City Budget, and recommendations from the Environmental Sustainability Task Force regarding Priorities.
5. Updates and Announcements from Environmental Sustainability Task Force Members.
6. Public Comment.
PER ORDER THE Environmental Sustainability Task Force
Amelia O. Rose, Chairwoman
Offices and City Council Chambers are accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you are in need of interpreter services for the hearing impaired, please contact the Office of Neighborhood Services at 421-7768 not less than 48 hours in advance of the hearing date.