CITY OF PROVIDENCE: Committee on Finance Meeting Oct. 26
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
1. An Ordinance Granting a Tax Exemption and Establishing a Tax Stabilization Plan for 345 Harris Avenue.
2. An Ordinance Granting a Tax Exemption and Establishing a Tax Stabilization Plan for 59 Westminster Street.
3. An Ordinance Establishing a Tax Stabilization Agreement for PCHC Beaman and Smith Mill, LLC, located at 335R Prairie Avenue.
4. An Ordinance Establishing a Tax Stabilization Agreement for Lapham 290, LLC, 276 Westminster Street, LLC, RWB Associates, LLC and 91 Clemence, LLC.
5. Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to execute a contract with Social Bicycles to operate a Bike-Share Program.
PER ORDER THE Committee on Finance
Councilman John J. Igliozzi, Chairman
Offices and City Council Chambers are accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you are in need of interpreter services for the hearing impaired, please contact the Office of Neighborhood Services at 421-7768 not less than 48 hours in advance of the hearing date.