CITY OF PROVIDENCE: Committee on Finance Meeting Nov. 30
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
1. An Ordinance making an Appropriation of Three Hundred Eighty One Million Nine Hundred Fifty One Thousand and Four Hundred Eighty Two Dollars ($381,951,482), for the Support of the Providence School Department for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2018, and amending Ordinance Chapter 2017-26, No. 300, Approved June 20, 2017.
2. An Ordinance Amending a Compensation Plan for the Providence School Department and Amending Ordinance Chapter 2017-27, No. 301, Approved June 20, 2017.
3. An Ordinance Establishing the Classes of Positions, the Maximum Number of Employees and the Employees in Certain Classes in the Providence School Department and Amending Ordinance Chapter 2017-28, No. 302, Approve June 20, 2017.
4. An Ordinance Relating to Article IV, Chapter 17, Section 17-192(F) of the Code of Ordinances (Disability Waiver Request). (Nicholas K. Date)
5. Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to execute a contract with Social Bicycles to operate a Bike-Share Program.
6. Resolution Authorizing Approval of the following Contract Award by the Board of Contract and Supply, in accordance with Section 21-26 of the Code of Ordinances.
The Allied Group $6,500.13
(Board of Canvassers)
7. Resolution Authorizing Approval of the following Piggyback Contract Award by the Board of Contract and Supply, in accordance with Section 21-26 of the Code of Ordinances.
Greenwood Emergency Vehicles, LLC $816,170.00
8. Certificates from City Assessor (27O and 28O), recommending the same be severally cancelled pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 and 15 of Title 44, Chapter 7 of the General Laws of Rhode Island, As Amended.
Councilman John J. Igliozzi, Chairman
The foregoing Committee may seek to enter into Executive Session.
Offices and City Council Chambers are accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you are in need of interpreter services for the hearing impaired, please contact the Office of Neighborhood Services at 421-7768 not less than 48 hours in advance of the hearing date.