CITY OF PROVIDENCE: Committee on Finance Hearing November 8
Monday, November 06, 2017
1. An Ordinance Granting a Tax Exemption and Establishing a Tax Stabilization Plan for 345 Harris Avenue.
2. An Ordinance Establishing a Tax Stabilization Agreement for PCHC Beaman and Smith Mill, LLC, located at 335R Prairie Avenue.
3. An Ordinance Amending Chapter 2015-61, Ordinance No. 590 of the Providence Code of Ordinances, Establishing a Tax Exemption and Stabilization Plan for PRI XXI, LP.
4. Resolution Requesting the Tax Assessor to apply the Owner Occupied Exemption to the property located on Assessor's Plat 90, Lot 7 (303 Norwood Avenue), for the year 2012.
5. Resolution Authorizing the City of Providence to obtain not more than $2,010,000 from the Rhode Island Health Educational Building Corporation and to issue bonds and notes to finance repairs, alterations, renovation, improvements and equipping of school and school facilities in the city.
6. Resolution Authorizing Approval of the following Change Order #2 Contract Award by the Board of Contract and Supply, in accordance with Section 21-26 of the Code of Ordinances.
LegalEdge Software $51,000.00
7. Resolution Authorizing Approval of the following Change Order #1 Contract Award by the Board of Contract and Supply, in accordance with Section 21-26 of the Code of Ordinances.
Eclat Integrated Software Solutions, Inc. $60,000.00
Councilman John J. Igliozzi, Chairman
The foregoing Committee may seek to enter into Executive Session.
Offices and City Council Chambers are accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you are in need of interpreter services for the hearing impaired, please contact the Office of Neighborhood Services at 421-7768 not less than 48 hours in advance of the hearing date.