video: Twin River Breaks New Ad to Promote Job Growth
Friday, August 31, 2012
Twin River Casino is breaking a new video to promote Question 1 on this November's ballot. The Lincoln-based gaming facility is seeking to expand its operation to include table games. Twin River is a critical source of revenue to RI's annual budget.
The new video focuses on job creation and features East Providence Construction Worker Matt Paquette. The video, titled, Jumpstart the Economy - Vote "Yes" to Question #1 is expected to break this weekend on the Web and on television.
- Can Casino Gaming Save Rhode Island?
- Casino Gambling: Is 2012 The Year?
- Casino Wars Heat Up: $1 Billion at Stake
- Casino Job Gains May be Short-Lived
- Dan Lawlor: Casino Gaming Won’t Save Rhode Island
- Guest MINDSETTERS™: Quonset Casino a Bad Bet for Rhode Island
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Dan Lawlor: Casinos are a Bad Bet for Rhode Island
- Kilmartin Proposes Oversight for Casinos
- MA Residents Spent Almost $1 Billion at NE Casinos
- NEW: House bill calls for ‘Casino Impact Task Force’
- NEW: Mass Casino Poses “Dire” Fiscal Threat To RI
- NEW: RI Picks up Win in Casino Battle
- NEW: Senate Leadership Opposes Quonset Casino
- PODCAST: Top Harrah’s Official: RI Blew its Chance on Casino
- Proposed Foxboro Casino Would Devastate Rhode Island
- Quonset Casino Talks Heat Up on Smith Hill
- State House Report: Casinos, Legislative Health Insurance & Gubernatorial Appointments
- State House Report: Schools, Civil Liberties & Casino Gaming…
- State Report: 38 Studios, Legislative Raises & Casino Gaming
- State Report: Voter Fraud, Schilling’s Meltdown & Casino Gaming