Trump to Stop ‘Radical Islamic Terrorism’ by Limiting Terrorists’ Internet Access
Monday, August 15, 2016
Donald Trump said that he will 'halt radical Islamic terrorism' by limiting terrorists' access to the internet, a recruiting tool.
Trump blamed President Obama and former Secretary of State Clinton for enacting policies which allowed the terrorist group to spread.
The comments came during Trump's speech in Youngstown, Ohio.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq for more.
Trump Rally in Warwick Rhode Island, April, 2016
Photography by Richard McCaffrey
- Trump’s Campaign Fundraising Falls Behind Clinton
- Top Trump Advisers with Rhode Island Ties
- Donald Trump Down in the Polls After Rough Week on the Trail
- This One Chart Spells Trouble for Donald Trump’s Campaign
- RI GOP Committeeman and GA Candidate Frias Refuses to Comment on Trump
- Horowitz: Trump Fails to Pivot
- Violent Protests Break Out at Trump Rally in San Jose
- Trump Leads Clinton for 1st Time in General Election Poll
- Rhode Islander on Trump’s Short List for Vice President
- Trump Reaches Magic Number of Delegates, Locks up GOP Nomination
- Donald Trump Details Distribution of $5.6 Million Raised for Veterans
- Trump’s VP — RI Retired General Flynn is Now a Leading Candidate
- ABC6’s “In The Arena” - Discussion of Clinton/Trump and Providence Taxes
- Ivanka Trump Addresses Republican National Convention - See Her Speech Here
- Donald Trump Addresses Republican National Convention - See Speech Here
- Trump’s Turnaround: June Marks Best Fundraising Month So Far
- Dave Kane: Trump and the Fire Marshall
- Horowitz: Donald Trump is the Gift that Keeps Giving to the Clinton Campaign
- Trump Trails Clinton in June Campaign Finance
- Introducing Trump’s VP Pick: Mike Pence by the Numbers
- New Poll: Trump Pulls Ahead of Clinton in Key Swing States
- Trillo Has “Real Problem” with Frias Not Supporting Trump
- Rhode Island’s Own General Mike Flynn Would Be Key Asset in Trump Effort
- Trump Officially Named Republican Party Presidential Nominee
- Finneran: Trump Beats Trump