Trump Reaches Magic Number of Delegates, Locks up GOP Nomination
Thursday, May 26, 2016
This development comes after a small amount of unbound Republican delegates said they would support Trump at the Republican National Convention this summer.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq to show Trump's path to the nomination, as del as polling between Trump and Hillary Clinton for the 2016 general election.
Trump Rally in Warwick Rhode Island, April, 2016
Photography by Richard McCaffrey
- BREAKING: Trump Coming to Rhode Island Monday
- Trump and Clinton Leading in Brown Poll
- WATCH: Trump Rally in RI Live
- Donald Trump Says “Leave Tom Brady Alone”
- Trump Rally in Warwick Rhode Island, See the Experience
- RI Trump Supporter Claims Cyberbullying by Cruz Backer
- Donald Trump Wins New York Primary
- New Republican MacBeth Won’t Commit to Supporting Trump
- Guest MINDSETTERS™ Craffey, Halloran, Hennessy: Millennial’s & Donald Trump
- What’s the Trump Factor in Rhode Island?
- Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Hold Big Leads in New York Before Primary
- Trump Looks to Line Up Crucial Delegates Following RI Campaign Stop
- Trump Sweeps Primaries While Clinton Extends Delegate Lead
- Polls Find Sanders, Not Clinton, Has Better Chance Against Trump
- Trump Targets Amazon CEO & Wash Post Owner Jeff Bezos Over Antitrust Claims
- Could Trump Win in Rhode Island?
- Trump Leads Clinton for 1st Time in General Election Poll
- Horowitz: Key Republicans Refuse to Board the Trump Bus
- Finneran: Donald Trump, Fair And Square
- Trump Wins Rhode Island GOP Primary
- Rhode Islanders’ Rage Fuels Trump and Sanders Victories
- Donald Trump Wins Indiana Primary
- Jencunas: Comparing & Contrasting Donald Trump to Ronald Reagan
- Rhode Islander on Trump’s Short List for Vice President