Trump Leads Clinton for 1st Time in General Election Poll
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
This is the first time that Trump has been ahead of Clinton in the 2016 election cycle.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq to overview general election polling between Clinton and Trump over time.
Trump Rally in Warwick Rhode Island, April, 2016
Photography by Richard McCaffrey
- Trump and Clinton Leading in Brown Poll
- RI Trump Supporter Claims Cyberbullying by Cruz Backer
- BREAKING: Trump Coming to Rhode Island Monday
- WATCH: Trump Rally in RI Live
- Donald Trump Says “Leave Tom Brady Alone”
- Donald Trump Wins New York Primary
- Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Hold Big Leads in New York Before Primary
- Trump’s Campaign Manager, Lewandowski, Arrested & Charged With Battery
- New Republican MacBeth Won’t Commit to Supporting Trump
- Guest MINDSETTERS™ Craffey, Halloran, Hennessy: Millennial’s & Donald Trump
- What’s the Trump Factor in Rhode Island?
- Trump Rally in Warwick Rhode Island, See the Experience
- Trump Looks to Line Up Crucial Delegates Following RI Campaign Stop
- Trump Targets Amazon CEO & Wash Post Owner Jeff Bezos Over Antitrust Claims
- Horowitz: Key Republicans Refuse to Board the Trump Bus
- Polls Find Sanders, Not Clinton, Has Better Chance Against Trump
- Could Trump Win in Rhode Island?
- Finneran: Donald Trump, Fair And Square
- Jencunas: Comparing & Contrasting Donald Trump to Ronald Reagan
- Trump Sweeps Primaries While Clinton Extends Delegate Lead
- Trump Wins Rhode Island GOP Primary
- Rhode Islanders’ Rage Fuels Trump and Sanders Victories
- Donald Trump Wins Indiana Primary
- Rhode Islander on Trump’s Short List for Vice President