Raimondo Beats King in Fundraising Race
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Raimondo announced yesterday that she had raised $208,000 in the second quarter of the year and had about $690,000 in cash. King, meanwhile, had collected just $45,000 as of the end of June, according to his campaign.
Raimondo said she had received contributions from more than 1,450 donors, with 650 in the second quarter alone. “I’m both proud and grateful to see that so many supporters recognize the need for a Treasurer who can not only manage the state’s finances, but also help start-up businesses and individual citizens thrive with robust financial education programs,” Raimondo said.
- Kerry King: RI Going Bankrupt Like Greece
- King Releases Tax Returns, Raimondo Won’t
- King Releases Tax Returns, Says Raimondo Refuses To
- Raimondo Explains Why She Won’t Release Tax Returns
- Raimondo on Creating Financial Independence
- Republican Kerry King to Launch Campaign for Treasurer
- Treasurer Candidate Denies $5 Million Deal a Conflict of Interest
- A Friendship Worth $1.5 Million
- King Denies Role, but Letter from Governor Says Otherwise
- King Responds to GoLocalProv Investigation
- Something Rotten in Landfill Deal?