R.W. Alley: “WJAR 10 with Strings Attached”
Monday, April 09, 2018
R.W. Alley, the award-winning illustrator of Paddington Bear offers his GoLocal weekly political cartoon.
For the last twenty years, Alley has illustrated Michael Bond’s Paddington Bear books, in all their formats.
He has also created with his wife, author Zoë B. Alley, two large comic formatted retellings of classic fairy tales that garnered many awards including a Washington Post Best Book of the Year note.
R.W. Alley GoLocal Political Cartoons
- R.W. Alley: “Raimondo’s Budget Balancing Act”
- R.W. Alley: “Politics Knows No Season”
- R.W. Alley: “Taking a Break from the Tweet Storm”
- R.W. Alley: Sexual Harassment Training RI Style
- R.W. Alley: Legislative Bosses Have a Spat
- LIVE: Paddington Illustrator R.W. Alley on Upcoming Appearance at RI Festival of Children’s Books
- R.W. Alley: The Bishop’s Flock
- R.W. Alley: “2018 Blows In”
- R.W. Alley: “A Shift in the Media”
- R.W. Alley: “Raimondo -They Love Me”
- R.W. Alley: Elorza Films a Blockbuster
- R.W. Alley: “Moldy Mill”
- R.W. Alley: Mayor Elorza Says “Visit Providence”
- Best of R.W. Alley—Capturing RI’s Politics Via Cartoons
- R.W. Alley: “Love That NRA Money”
- R.W. Alley “A Math Lesson for Our Politicians”
- R.W. Alley: “Wow, What a Crime Fighter”
- R.W. Alley: “Give Me Your Tired, Your Not Too Poor”