Patriot Great Campaigns For Elizabeth Warren’s Opponent
Tuesday, January 09, 2018
Light will be a special guest at Diehl’s 2018 kick-off event that is set to take place on Tuesday, January 30 at Luciano’s.
The general reception takes place from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Light with Patriots
Light played left tackle for the Patriots from 2001 to 2011, winning three Super Bowls.
In his career, Light played in 155 games and started 153 of them.
He was selected to three Pro Bowls and named First-Team All-Pro in 2007.
Related Slideshow: The 17 Patriots Players Who Knelt During National Anthem
- Riley: Warren Buffett, Jorge Elorza and Jack Bogle
- Warren Blasts Obama On Trade Enforcement
- Oregon’s Merkley is 1st Senator to Endorse Bernie Sanders - Where is Sen. Warren?
- MA Senator Elizabeth Warren to Endorse Hillary Clinton
- Reed, Warren, Sanders and other Senator Express Serious Concerns About Mylan’s Price Hike on EpiPens
- Warren Heritage Foundation to Present Moon River Gala
- Should Elizabeth Warren Run for President in 2016?
- Warren #32: RI’s Best Communities 2013
- NEW: Warren’s Full Channel to Offer Low-Cost Internet to Business
- TRENDER: Warren Jeweler LeeAnn Herreid
- Rob Horowitz: Obama and Warren: Making Strides on Student Loans
- Sen. Warren to Wells Fargo CEO: “You Should Resign”
- Bob Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Trump and Clinton, Raimondo’s CA Developer, and Warren’s Greatness
- Warren Buffett Says Only 2-3 Newspapers Will Survive
- Warren Questions Labor Secretary Nominee Acosta Before Confirmation Hearing
- Sen. Warren Expands Investigation Into Equifax Breach
- Warren Urges FCC to Abandon Plan to Kill Net Neutrality
- Warren Questions Suitability of Health & Human Services Secretary Designate
- Sen. Warren Asks Government Accountability Office to Review Trump’s Transition
- Sen. Warren Addresses Election of Donald Trump to AFL-CIO
- Senator Warren Sends Blistering Letter to Trump’s Transition Team
- Linden Place Mansion to Host Lecture on the History of Slavery in Warren