Raimondo Shuffles Press Office in Prep for 2018 Campaign
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Communications Director Mike Raia sent the new roster out, announcing that current Raimondo spokesperson David Ortiz will go to her campaign, transitioning into a new role as Raimondo’s Deputy Campaign Manager.
Raia noted the previously announced arrival of Providence Journal reporter Jenn Bogdan as the new Deputy Communications Director. Catherine Rolfe, who had served Communications Assistant then Deputy Press Secretary, has left the Governor's staff for a job at Plan International in Warwick.
Also joining the staff is Josh Block, who will serve as Press Secretary. Block worked on Congressman Cicilline’s reelection campaign in 2012 as well as now Raimondo Chief-of-Staff Brett Smiley’s 2014 campaign for Providence Mayor.
Mike Raia – Communications Director
Jenn Bogdan – Deputy Communications Director
Josh Block – Press Secretary
Audrey Lucas – Social Media Manager & Event Coordinator
Jon Gourlay – Creative Manager
According to Raia, there is also a member of the admin/support staff, Jenny Shaw, assigned to the team.
- Raimondo’s Budget Proposal & PawSox Legislation: This Week at the State House
- Raimondo’s $1 Billion School Rehab Initiative Will Only Address One-Third of Need
- RI School Committees’ Duffy on Challenges Facing Level-Funded Education in Raimondo FY19 Budget
- R.W. Alley: “Raimondo’s Budget Balancing Act”
- Riley: Raimondo‘s Confused Tax Reform Priorities
- 5 Danger Areas for Raimondo’s Budget
- Raimondo Banking on $23M from Sports Betting in FY19 Budget Proposal for RI
- VIDEO: Fung Blasts Raimondo’s State of the State Speech
- ANALYSIS: Raimondo’s “Love” Speech
- Raimondo’s Big Bet - $1 billion to Improve Schools Over 5 Years
- Big Thursday and Friday on GoLocal LIVE - Raimondo, Mattiello, and Pryor
- Raimondo Announces Details of Municipal Technical Assistance Program
- Raimondo Reverses Course on Investing in Home Care at Peril to RI - Oliver & Ellison
- Raimondo Orders U.S., RI Flags to Fly at Half-Staff to Honor Victims of Parkland School Shooting
- Raimondo Drops in New Poll — Favorability Now 40%
- Raimondo Raises More Over $570k for Quarter, Account Tops $3.3M
- Sasse Says Governor Raimondo’s Bond Requests of $368.5 Are Too Rich for RI
- R.W. Alley: “Raimondo -They Love Me”
- RI Republican Party Files Ethics Complaint Against Raimondo
- Projo’s Bogdan Leaves Paper for Raimondo’s Office - Second Reporter in Two Weeks to Quit
- Friday on LIVE: Gov. Raimondo, Speaker Mattiello, Receiver Del Sesto
- Raimondo and Mattiello Back-to-Back on LIVE - Talk PawSox, Partners Health, and $1B for Schools