NEW: Horowitz Responds to Charge
Friday, March 08, 2013
Horowitz' attorney John MacDonald issued the following statement, "Mr. Horowitz maintains his innocence in this matter. All state campaign rules and regulations were fully complied with. Unfortunately, this charge stems from the political sour grapes of those that were defeated in November."
- Rob Horowitz: ‘Fiscal Cliff’ Notes
- Rob Horowitz: 5 Reasons for New Year’s Day Optimism
- Rob Horowitz: Bob Woodward Goes Off the Rails
- Rob Horowitz: Chuck Hagel is an Excellent Choice for Secretary of Defense
- Rob Horowitz: Obama Proposes Common Sense Gun Policies