NEW: Chafee to Attend Dem Lobbyists Ski Weekend in Montana
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
The event is open to DGA Founders' Circle and Chairman's Board members, and is limited to "two persons per company."
In 2010, the Founders' Circle membership was $250,000 and the Chairman's Board was $100,000, according to a graphic of DGA materials provided by the New York Times.
Statement from Governor's Office
Chafee Communications Director Faye Zuckerman provided the following statement today.
"Governor Chafee will be attending the Democratic Governors Association’s 2014 weekend in Montana, March 21-23. During the meeting, there will be two roundtable discussions. One will focus on nutrition and the other is on energy. The nutrition meeting is expected to feature Billy Shore of Share Our Strength (https://www.nokidhungry.org). The scheduled speakers for the energy roundtable include Jim Ford, vice president of Federal and State Government Affairs for ConocoPhillips; Roger Nober, Executive Vice President, Law and Corporate Affairs, for Burlington Northern Santa Fe, LLC; and TBD from Cloud Peak Energy.
The Governor is using his personal/vacation time to attend. All expenses are covered by the DGA. For more information visit: http://democraticgovernors.org/"
- Chafee Announces New Internship Partnership To Keep Students in RI
- NEW: Block Blasts Chafee and Raimondo on “Closed Door Deal Making”
- Chafee Establishes Executive Climate Change Council in Exec. Order
- Is Clay Pell the Next Lincoln Chafee?
- NEW: Chafee Issues Statement on Drug Overdose Deaths in RI
- Chafee’s Budget Calls for Big Borrowing and Sparks Reaction
- PODCAST: Chafee’s Budget Calls for Big Borrowing + Sparks Reaction
- NEW: Chafee Nominates Dennis Duffy to RI Board of Education
- Chafee’s Budget: Economic Development and Job Creation
- PODCAST: Is Clay Pell the Next Lincoln Chafee?
- NEW: DePetro’s Attorney Blasts Governor Chafee
- Chafee’s Budget: Education
- Sony Boss Blames Gov Chafee for 38 Studios Failure
- NEW: Fung Calls for Chafee and Raimondo to “Come Clean” on Pensions
- Chafee’s Budget: Healthcare and Social Services
- Swipely CEO Charges Chafee Admin with Cronyism on No-Bid Contract
- NEW: Hunsinger Leaves Chafee Office, Zuckerman New Press Secretary
- Chafee’s Budget: Taxes
- Who is More Polarizing? Chafee or DePetro
- NEW: Pell Hires Former Chafee Policy Director Mahoney
- Arthur Schaper: Chafee’s Budget – A Pie in the Sky Dream
- NEW: Zainyeh to Leave Chafee Office
- NEW: RI Gov Chafee Calls for Talk Show Host DePetro to be Fired