Matt Fecteau to Kick Off Campaign for Congress Sunday
Saturday, April 05, 2014
The event will begin at 4 pm and last until 5 pm. It will be held at the Pawtucket Skilled Rehab and Nursing Dining Room which is located at 70 Gill Ave in Pawtucket.
Fecteau is challenging Representative David Cicilline for the Democratic nomination of Rhode Island’s First Congressional District.
For any questions email [email protected] or call (401) 225-0541. For more on Fecteau’s candidacy, visit his campaign website.
- Former Cranston Mayor Laffey is Running for Congress in CO
- NEW: Kilmartin Calls on Congress to Extend Tax Relief for Distressed Homeowners
- RI’s Congressional Delegation to Call for Action to Prevent Gun Violence
- Julia Steiny: If Only Congress Could Get A Divorce
- NEW: Langevin Appointed To Congressional Gun Violence Prevention Task Force
- RI’s Congressional Delegation Oppose Term Limits
- NEW: Cicilline Announces Congressional Art Competition Winners
- NEW: Loughlin Will Not Challenge Cicilline for Congress
- Rob Horowitz: Congress Should Keep A Lid On Student Debt
- NEW: Cicilline Appointed to Congressional Gun Violence Prevention Task Force
- NEW: RI Congressional Leaders Fight to Prevent Medicare Cuts
- Rob Horowitz: RI’s Congressional Delegation—Afraid of the Elderly
- Carol Costa: Consensus in Congress? Maybe!
- NEW: Sequestration Hot Topic at Chamber Congressional Breakfast
- Rob Horowitz: Time To Find Common Ground, Congress
- Congressman Langevin Appears on MSNBC
- National Republicans Still Targeting Congressman David Cicilline
- Tom Finneran: US Congress–What’s Wrong With These Guys?
- NEW: Cicilline Hires 2 Rhode Islanders to Congressional Staff
- RI Congressional Delegation Calls Sequestration Cuts Unacceptable
- Why RI’s Congressional Delegation Voted for Fiscal Cliff Deal
- Former Congressman Patrick Kennedy to Stump for James Diossa in Central Falls
- NEW: Kilmartin Applauds Congress for Extending Mortgage Debt Relief
- RI Congressional Delegation Pledge to Fight for Pell Grant Funding