Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Fire Pare
Monday, March 21, 2016
On December 7, 2015 the Providence Journal ran a front page article criticizing my service on the Providence Fire Department written by Mark Reynolds. I have already addressed the fact that most of the information in the article, provided by Pare and George Farel, was false. In his follow up Mr. Reynolds contacted me a couple of days before the article was scheduled to run. In our conversation Mr. Reynolds stated that he was looking at my injury reports as we spoke. When I asked how he had gotten these reports he stated that they were provided to him by Commissioner Pare.
These were my injury reports which detailed information regarding personal medical occurrences. This is a direct violation of the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) laws.
I’ve been investigating my legal options regarding Mr. Pare’s violation of Federal HIPAA laws against me in the December 2015 article and his subsequent Op/Ed piece against me.
When looked at in wake of the Commissioner’s blatant disregard for the Federal FMLA laws it clearly shows the actions of a person who defiantly holds himself above the law. He needs to be stopped.
Once again I implore the members of the Providence City Council to reign in this “man out of control” and discipline him as he has so many others – fire him!
Related Slideshow: Providence Firefighter Tweets
- Kenney: We’ll Take it From Here - A Tribute to Boston Firefighters
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Oh Where, Oh Where Have the Democrats Gone?
- Mark McKenney: Providence Community Library is Too Important To Underfund
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: The New Way of Negotiating Contracts
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Little Courage from Providence City Council
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Our Leaders Have Let Us Down
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: The Real Costs of Running a Fire Dept.
- Guest MINDSETTER ™ Tom Kenney: Show Me the Money! Show Me the Savings!
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Lies, Insinuations, Exaggeration
- Tom Kenney: A Journalist Takes a Shortcut With Facts, Makes ProJo Look Like National Enquirer
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Destruction of The PFD
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: The Worcester Six
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: The Gloves Come Off
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Who’s to Blame for Providence Going Broke?
- Guest MINDSETTER ™ Tom Kenney: Providence Leadership
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: How the Mighty Have Fallen
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Fire Service Clowns
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Tom Kenney: Commissioner Pare Should be Fired