poll: GOP Primary: Loughlin or Doherty
Saturday, May 07, 2011
If the GOP primary for the first Cong. Dist. were held today, who would you vote for?
While Doherty is new to elected politics he had a strong reputation in the State Police and made points with conservatives when he resigned his post for not supporting Governor Lincoln Chafee's immigration policy.
The showdown for the GOP would be big - it could pit two credible Republicans against each other. Both capable of running effective races against the embattled Cicilline.
If you were voting in the GOP primary in the 1st Cong. District who would you support?
- Campaign Update – Loughlin Calls Cicilline a ‘Jobs Killer’
- Can Loughlin Catch up with Cicilline?
- GoLocalProv Voter’s Guide - Candidates for Congress: John Loughlin
- Loughlin Defends Arizona Immigration Law
- Loughlin Goes to War with Cicilline Over Afghanistan
- GOP Blames Doherty Resignation on Chafee
- BREAKING: Former Congressional Candidate John Loughlin Returning to Active Duty in Iraq
- Loughlin Gearing Up for Cicilline Rematch?