Fung Raises Over $175K in 4th Quarter of 2017
Friday, January 26, 2018
According to Fung, he raised a total of more than $380,000 for all of 2017, with 80% of donors coming from Rhode Island.
Fung released the following statement:
“I am thrilled to announce the results of our very strong fundraising for the last quarter. I am especially proud of the fact that the vast majority of all funds raised come from right here in Rhode Island. I enjoy reaching out to Rhode Islanders who want to fix our state, instead of out of state special interests, and I appreciate their support.
The growing support our campaign is receiving is also evident from the two hundred and seventy-two new donors. I will continue to focus on hard-working Rhode Islanders and their needs – not those of out-of-state special interests just trying to get the next handout from the Commerce Corporation. These numbers show that we have the support of Rhode Islanders and the momentum in this campaign, and we will continue the push for reform that Rhode Island so desperately needs.”
Related Slideshow: GoLocal: Benchmark Poll, October 2017
Next year, in November of 2018, there will be a statewide general election for Governor and many other state offices. How likely is it that you will vote in this election?
Will you definitely be voting, will you probably be voting, are you 50-50...
Definitely be voting: 78%
Probably be voting: 13%
What would you say is the number one problem facing Rhode Island that you would like the Governor to address?
Jobs and economy: 21%
State budget: 9%
Corruption/Public integrity: .8%
Don’t know: .9%
Recently, a proposal has been made to permit the issuance of $81 million in bonds by the State to build a new stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. If there was an election today on this issue, would you vote to approve or reject issuing $81 million in financing supported moral obligation bonds to build the stadium?
Net: Approve: 28%
Definitely approve: 15%
Probably approve: 14%
Net: Reject: 67%
Probably reject: 19%
Definitely reject: 48%
Don't know: 4%
The next question is about the total income of YOUR HOUSEHOLD for the PAST 12 MONTHS. Please include your income PLUS the income of all members living in your household (including cohabiting partners and armed forces members living at home).
$50,000 or less: 27%
More $50,000 but less than $75,000: 13%
More $75,000 but less than $100,000: 13%
More $100,000 but less than $150,000: 17%
$150,000 or more: 13%
Don't know/refused: 17%
What particular ethnic group or nationality - such as English, French, Italian, Irish, Latino, Jewish, African American, and so forth - do you consider yourself a part of or feel closest to?
Black or African American: 6%
- Fung Proposes Paolino’s Anti-Panhandling Ordinance for Cranston
- Sepe Blasts Fung’s Ordinance on Prohibiting Panhandling in Intersections
- Mayor Fung Announces New Flood Detection System Installed in Cranston
- Fung Leads Effort to Improve Panhandling Safety - Cranston Passes Ordinance
- Is Fung Eyeing Another Match Up with Raimondo for Governor?
- Mayor Fung Talks About Economic Growth Without Taxpayer Subsidies on LIVE
- Fung Announces Finding Possible Voter Fraud in Cranston, Calls for Reforms
- Fung Ducks DACA, Other GOP Gov Candidates Support Trump
- Fung and Avedisian Speak Out on Trump, GOP Chair Bell Refuses to Comment
- Cranston Taxes Rose 6 Percent in 6 Years Under Fung
- Sepe Blasts Fung Over Cost of Litigation
- Mayors Fung, Avedisian and Councilman Call for Release of 38 Studios Investigation Records
- Fung is Back — Announces 2018 Run for Governor
- Morgan Out Raises Fung for Quarter in GOP Battle, He Has More Cash on Hand
- Fung Says Cranston Can Still “Make its Argument ” in Legal Battle Over Anti-Panhandling Ordinance
- Muksian: Forced to Resign in Providence for Self-Dealing, Tapped by Fung to Head Administration
- Former Cranston Mayor Blasts Fung, Raimondo and City of Providence
- Democratic Female Senator Introduces “Governor Fung” at CLCF Softball
- ABC6’s “In The Arena” - Paolino Goes 1-On-1 with Mayor Fung
- Fung Blasts Raimondo’s Record During Appearance on GoLocal LIVE
- VIDEO: Fung Blasts Raimondo’s State of the State Speech