Former Adviser to Reagan Studdert to Speak at Lincoln Day Dinner
Monday, March 19, 2018
The dinner will be held on Saturday, April 14.
“With this year being an election year, we expect ticket sales to be high so make sure that you and your friends by your tickets early to ensure that you are at the event of the year,” said the NK Republicans in their press release.
Studdert served as the top adviser to President Ronald Reagan during his tenure in the White House.
He currently serves as the Chairman of the financial technology company Global CashSpot, and the managing director at Mantford Advisors.
During his speech, he will share his ideas on improving America.
Related Slideshow: GoLocal: Benchmark Poll, October 2017
Next year, in November of 2018, there will be a statewide general election for Governor and many other state offices. How likely is it that you will vote in this election?
Will you definitely be voting, will you probably be voting, are you 50-50...
Definitely be voting: 78%
Probably be voting: 13%
What would you say is the number one problem facing Rhode Island that you would like the Governor to address?
Jobs and economy: 21%
State budget: 9%
Corruption/Public integrity: .8%
Don’t know: .9%
Recently, a proposal has been made to permit the issuance of $81 million in bonds by the State to build a new stadium for the Pawtucket Red Sox. If there was an election today on this issue, would you vote to approve or reject issuing $81 million in financing supported moral obligation bonds to build the stadium?
Net: Approve: 28%
Definitely approve: 15%
Probably approve: 14%
Net: Reject: 67%
Probably reject: 19%
Definitely reject: 48%
Don't know: 4%
The next question is about the total income of YOUR HOUSEHOLD for the PAST 12 MONTHS. Please include your income PLUS the income of all members living in your household (including cohabiting partners and armed forces members living at home).
$50,000 or less: 27%
More $50,000 but less than $75,000: 13%
More $75,000 but less than $100,000: 13%
More $100,000 but less than $150,000: 17%
$150,000 or more: 13%
Don't know/refused: 17%
What particular ethnic group or nationality - such as English, French, Italian, Irish, Latino, Jewish, African American, and so forth - do you consider yourself a part of or feel closest to?
Black or African American: 6%
- Weiss: Medicare Takes a Blow Under GOP’s Major Tax Plan Fix
- LIVE: RI Native and Political Consultant Sullivan Talks GOP Post-Moore, Rubio’s Tax Reform Play
- Stewart: Could a Green Candidate Doom Whitehouse and Allow a GOP Win?
- Trillo Announces For Governor as Independent - Does That Doom RI GOP?
- Weiss: Aging Groups - House GOP Tax Rewrite a Turkey
- RI GOP’s Mendonca on PawSox, Trump, 2018 and More, on LIVE
- RI GOP Says RI Democrats Sound Like Trump
- Morgan Out Raises Fung for Quarter in GOP Battle, He Has More Cash on Hand
- “Retire in RI” - Morgan on RI House GOP Agenda on LIVE
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Morgan Says Tax Reform “Float All Boats”
- “Corruption, Hostile Business Climate, Poor Education” - RI House GOP Leader Morgan’s State of State
- GOP Senate Leader Kettle Being Investigated By RI State Police
- NEW: RI GOP Blasts Ethics Commission for “Making Excuses for Raimondo”
- Nardolillo Blasts GOP Senate Opponent Flanders for Democratic Contributions
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Gardiner: Craft Beer, Libel, and GOP Politics - Will the Russians Stop at Nothing?