poll: BREAKING: Ryan is Romney’s VP Choice: Are You More Likely to Vote for Romney?
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Are you more likely to vote for Romney
- 1257 vote - Yes, Paul Ryan is a great choice
- 611 vote - No, Ryan weakens Romney's chances
Ryan is expected to energize the Conservative base of the Republican Party. Ryan is young, 42, and has worked almost exclusively in politics - he did work for a short period for a family business. Ryan was selected over U.S. Senator Rob Portman (R-OH), former Minn Governor Tim Pawlenty, and Brown University grad and Governor of Bobby Jindal (R-LA).
- NEW: Dems Blast Doherty Over Support for Paul Ryan
- Don Roach: 5 Reasons Conservatives Don’t Trust Romney
- Don Roach: With Santorum Out, Nothing Left to Stop Romney
- Five Videos That Define Mitt Romney for Good or Bad
- GOP Race Heats Up: Is Romney Losing Momentum?
- NEW: Democrats Hit Romney Ahead of RI Visit
- NEW: Doherty Endorses Romney for President
- NEW: Huntsman Officially Drops out of Presidential Race; Endorses Romney
- NEW: Mitt Romney Blasted for Lying About When He Left Bain Capital
- RI GOP Leaders Say Presidential Race is Romney’s to Lose
- Rob Horowitz: Romney Aide’s Resignation Highlights Importance of Marriage Equality Fight
- Rob Horowitz: Romney Keeps Stepping in it
- Rob Horowitz: Romney Stung By Bain Attack
- Romney Endorses Robitaille for Governor
- Tim Cahill: Sen. Rob Portman Should be Romney’s Running Mate