BREAKING: Gemma Announces on Helen Glover, “95% chance I am running” against Cicilline
Thursday, December 15, 2011
A formal Gemma announcement would pit the more conservative Gemma against the embattled Cicilline.
The winner would face the winner of the GOP primary pitting former State Representative and Iraq War veteran John Loughlin (who narrowly lost to Cicilline last November) against former State Police Col. Brendan Doherty.
- Democrat is Cicilline’s Biggest Threat in 2012
- UPDATE: Listen to Podcast of Tracey Minkin on Top High Schools with WHJJ’s Helen Glover
- Don Roach: If Cicilline Wins In 2012, Voters Lose
- Top 10 of 2010: Moderates, Tea Party and Helen Glover
- Donna Perry: Cicilline Will Do Anything to get Re-Elected
- Cicilline Responds to Republican Attacks
- Gemma Blames Cicilline for ‘Failing’ Public Schools
- Cicilline Starts Seniors Tour Today
- Cicilline Still Cashing In With High-End Donors
- Cicilline Takes on GOP
- David Cicilline, The True Prince of Providence