poll: Who Won the 2nd Presidential Debate: Romney or Obama?
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Who Won the 2nd Presidential Debate: Romney or Obama?
- 538 vote - Governor Mitt Romney, Republican
- 293 vote - President Barack Obama, Democrat
The debate was far more aggresive and pointed.
Who won this debate?
- BREAKING: Ryan is Romney’s VP Choice: Are You More Likely to Vote for Romney?
- Don Roach: 5 Reasons Conservatives Don’t Trust Romney
- Don Roach: A Moment of Truth for Mitt Romney
- GOP Race Heats Up: Is Romney Losing Momentum?
- Five Videos That Define Mitt Romney for Good or Bad
- NEW: Doherty Endorses Romney for President
- RI GOP Leaders Say Presidential Race is Romney’s to Lose
- Rob Horowitz: Romney Keeps Stepping in it
- Rob Horowitz: Romney Stung By Bain Attack
- Don Roach: Obama Campaign Takes Cue from Karl Rove
- Julia Steiny: An Open Letter to President Obama
- Don Roach: President Obama has Failed to Turn Around the Economy
- Obama Endorses Gay Marriage: Will RI Support Equality?
- Obamacare: What the Supreme Court Decision Means for RI Companies
- Experts & Pundits React to Presidential Debate
- GOP Presidential Debate: Winners And Losers
- Rob Horowitz: 5 Things to Watch in the Vice Presidential Debate
- Vice Presidential Debate Winners and Losers - Experts React
- Who Won the Presidential Debate? Obama or Romney
- Who Won the Vice Presidential Debate: Biden or Ryan?