poll: Should EDC Give Curt Schilling a New Deal?
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Should EDC Give Curt Schilling a New Deal?
- 466 vote - No, we have already lost tens of millions - no more
- 25 vote - Yes, we have made a big investment and we must protect the jobs
Do you support the effort by RI EDC to expand the agrement to protect approximately 200 jobs in Providence? Or, should RI let the company live or die with the millions already invested?
- Is Curt Schilling’s 38 Studios Going Broke?
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Curt Schilling
- Breaking News: Block Opposes Schilling Deal
- Candidates Balk at $75 Million for Curt Schilling
- Gemma Criticizes Schilling Deal
- Caprio Changes Position, Supports Schilling Deal
- Candidates Shocked Schilling Could Get Tax Credit Too
- Mayoral Candidates Debate Curt Schilling Deal
- Carcieri Accuses Caprio of Meddling in Curt Schilling Deal
- Chafee Renews Push for Redoing Schilling Deal
- Chafee Urges End to Deal with Curt Schilling’s Company
- EDC Director: $75M Schilling Deal Was ‘Misunderstood’
- NEW: Curt Schilling’s Video Game Debuts to Mixed Reviews
- NEW: Schilling’s 38 Studios to Owe $395,000 Tax Bill in Providence
- Schilling Deal Could Threaten RI Film and TV Industry