Welcome to GoLocal Real Estate
Monday, February 04, 2013
Welcome to GoLocal Real Estate.
We have designed this platform to deliver the best tools for Southern New Englanders looking to buy real estate.
The experience we have created gives our readers the best of all worlds - more photos, easy search functions, and insights into the schools, restaurants and so much more.
Here is why GoLocal Real Estate is different:
Intuitive Search - Search function is more intuitive than competitive search function in the market. Looking for a four bedroom Colonial? Seach any community or all communities with one click.
Integration to Content - Want to know about the community--How good are the schools? How safe? How many great restaurants? Just click on GoLocal's insights into Best Communities or ranking of Top High Schools.
To bring this to you, GoLocal has been working with a truly innovative technology company. Placester is creating the lead tools for realtors. Founded by some of the smartest technology and real state innovators, this platform is a leap ahead. Unlike other real estate Web sites, GoLocal Real Estate is designed to be all local. Created by folks who know the market and integrated to stories and research that matters.
- Best Communities: Top Stories in RI in 2012
- CHART: RI’s Best Communities 2012, From #1 to #39
- How We Got the Rankings: RI’s Top High Schools 2012
- Residential’s Tech Guru Named -100 Most Influencial in Real Estate
- Providence High Schools at the Bottom: RI’s Top High Schools 2012
- Will RI’s Commercial Real Estate Market Rebound in 2013
- UPDATE: Listen to Podcast of Tracey Minkin on Top High Schools with WHJJ’s Helen Glover
- The Top High Schools in Rhode Island 2012
- The Most Expensive Condo in RI
- James Clayton Sattel’s RI Views: The Mansions