THE BIG POLL #8 - REGIONALIZATION
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Should RI move to regionalize services?
- 55 vote - YES
- 10 vote - NO
Rhode Island has 39 cities and towns and about 1 million residents. In most cases, each community has its own police, fire, municipal and school departments. Now, with the federal, state and local governments facing deficits, should Rhode Island start to consolidate services?
Is regionalization a good next step for Rhode Island?
You decide - be heard.
Take all THE BIG POLL questions.
- THE BIG POLL #1 - Taxes or cuts
- THE BIG POLL #2 - HEALTHCARE REFORM
- THE BIG POLL #3 - Is RI going in the Right Direction?
- THE BIG POLL - # 4 Education
- THE BIG POLL - #5 Full-Time Legislature
- The BIG POLL #6 - DEEPWATER
- THE BIG POLL #7 - GAMBLING
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.