State House Deal — Iannazzi and Raspallo Being Vetted By RI State Police for Magistrate Appointments
Saturday, August 05, 2017
The announcement of the appointments is expected in early September.
Richard Raspallo has served as Mattiello’s top attorney at the State House and serves as the treasurer of Mattiello’s PAC — the Fund for Democratic Leadership. Presently, he makes $135,169 in his part-time post, according to State records. He has his own private practice in Cranston — he is located in the same office building as Mattiello, according to their marketing materials.
He is a graduate of the University of Rhode Island in 1994 and Roger Williams Law School in 1997.
Iannazzi is the sister of Senate Majority Leader Dominick Ruggerio’s Chief of Staff Stephen Iannazzi and her father was a RI labor leader Donald, who was business manager of Local 1033 of the International Laborers’s Union.
She is a 2003 graduate of the University of Rhode Island and a 2006 graduate of Suffolk University.
David Ortiz, spokesperson for Governor Raimondo, did not respond to questions. Larry Berman of the Speaker’s office refused to comment on the story.
Related Slideshow: 2016 Raimondo’s Staff Salaries
- Raimondo Solicits Twin River, IGT for NGA Mtg & Pushed for Millions in Budget for Companies
- Mattiello and Sasse Say Raimondo’s CCRI Free Tuition End-Around is Illegal
- Raimondo’s $40K a Month Security Costs Draws Mixed Reaction
- RI Med. Society Asks Raimondo to Veto Perscription Drug Monitoring Legislation
- NEW POLL: Raimondo’s Approval Rating Second Worst in New England
- RI Ranked One of Worst States to Start a Business in U.S., Are Raimondo’s Policies Working?
- EcoRI’s Carini on Raimondo’s “Regret” Over Putting “Thumb on the Scale” in Invenergy Debate
- ABC6’s “In The Arena” - One-on-One with Speaker Mattiello
- Moore: Raimondo, Mattiello Squabble Over Budget Giveaways
- RI’s Revenues Collapse: Raimondo Blames Trump, Mattiello Blames Raimondo: UPDATED
- Moore: Revenue Shortfall Benefits Speaker Mattiello
- Mattiello on LIVE: Marijuana Dead, Car Tax Repeal Extended to 6 Years
- War of the Roses Breaks Out Between Mattiello and Raimondo
- Mattiello Calls Raimondo “Tone Deaf” on Public’s Support for Elimination the Car Tax
- 1-on-1 With Mattiello on 2017: Car Tax, Marijuana, 38 Studios, and More
- Battle Looming Between Raimondo, Mattiello on RI Car Tax Repeal
- RI GOP Calls for Investigation Into Campaign Violations from Mattiello’s PAC
- Raimondo, Chafee and Mattiello All on GoLocal LIVE - See the Schedule
- UPDATED: Mattiello Proposes Major Changes to Car Tax Structure
- Mattiello’s Car Tax Bill & Ban on Conversion Therapy: This Week at the State House
- Progressive Democrats Call for Mattiello to “Get Back to Work”
- Did Speaker Mattiello Just Blink in Budget Fight?
- UPDATED: Mattiello Wins, Senate Will Vote on Original House Budget
- RI Progressive Democrats Call for Mattiello’s Resignation
- Lynch Fires Back At Progressive Democrats Call for Mattiello’s Replacement
- GOP Charges Mattiello Upping His Own Budget 17%, Speaker Says Money is Being Carried Forward
- Save the Bay Criticizes Raimondo and Mattiello for Budget Cuts to Environment
- Mattiello: House Finance Committee to Review New PawSox Stadium Proposal in Fall
- Chaos at the State House - Speaker Mattiello “Takes His Ball” and Goes Home for the Holiday
- Raimondo’s CCRI Free Tuition You Need a 2.5 GPA, But Free Diapers Requires a 3.0 GPA
- Raimondo Appoints Long to Superior Court
- Raimondo on PawSox, Vetoes, Trudeau Coming to RI, and More
- RI Commerce Promotes Raimondo Video; RIers Lash Out on Social Media
- Raimondo Signs Executive Order Announcing Governor’s Bay Day 2017
- Common Cause Praises Raimondo for Signing Automatic Voter Registration Act
- EDITORIAL: Raimondo’s Hedge Fund Problem
- UPDATED: Raimondo Staffer Attacks Former Gov. Chafee on His Wife’s Facebook Page
- Raimondo Office Emails Show NGA Corporate Sponsors Promised Access to Governors and Other VIPs
- Governor Raimondo’s Security Detail Tops More than $1.2 Million
- Senate Passes & Raimondo Signs $9.2 Billion Budget Bill
- UPDATED: Siedle, Raimondo Critic, to be Awarded $48M in SEC Record Whistleblower Case
- National Education Association of RI Blast Raimondo for Vetoing “Contract Continuation” Legislation
- Progressive Dem’s Bell Likens Raimondo’s Medicaid Cuts to Trumpcare
- Chafee on GoLocal LIVE Says Raimondo Too Cozy With Corps, He Is Thinking About Run for Gov