poll: Should Occupy Providence be allowed to protest without a permit?
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Should Occupy Providence be allowed to protest without a permit?
- 553 vote - Yes, let them protest
- 206 vote - No, they should have to get a permit like everyone else?
Not only is there not a permit - the required portable restrooms, trash removal and police details have not been secured by the group. In Boston, the cost for police over time has exceeded more than $140,000.
Do you think the City of Providence should allow Occupy Providence to protest without a permit?
Your turn - see the report on GoLocalTV and now vote in the GoLocalProv poll.
- Aaron Regunberg: Why You Should Occupy Providence
- Don Roach: Occupy & the Tea Party – Twins Separated at Birth
- Cicilline Flip Flops on Wall Street Support
- Donna Perry: Why Occupy Providence?
- NEW: Cicilline Supports Occupy Movement
- Occupy Wall Street Protesters Coming To Providence
- Tom Sgouros: Views From The Occupy Movement
- Tom Sgouros: What Occupy Wall Street Is All About
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.