See Video of Fernandez Claiming to Have Revoked Pensions
Monday, August 16, 2010
Former Providence City Solicitor and current candidate for Attorney General, Joe Fernandez, claims he stopped "corrupt cops" from receiving their pensions. A GoLocalProv investigation finds that those "corrupt cops" have received in excess of $1 million in pension payments since 2005. See the video of Fernandez's announcement when he makes the claim.
- Which AG Candidate Has the Most Out of State Money?
- ‘Corrupt’ Cops: See How Much They Are Making
- Attorney General’s Race Heats Up
- Candidates for AG: Who’s Ahead in the Race for Donors?
- Fernandez to Officially Launch Campaign for Attorney General
- Fernandez Aims to Protect Consumers from Fraud and Abuse