slides: 38 Studios Secret Documents - See Copies
Thursday, June 14, 2012
But those documents, key documents that GoLocal was first to publish, offered more tempered language and outlined risk in a nomenclature that was nearly all positive.
For the first time, see the key provisions of the private investor documents.
- 38 Studios Company-wide Layoff
- 38 Studios Fallout—What Next?
- 38 Studios Insiders Have Been Connected Since May 2009
- Dan Lawlor: The Political 1% Need to be Held Accountable for 38 Studios
- EDC Never Discussed 38 Studios After September 2010
- EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Attorney Investigating Curt Schilling’s 38 Studios
- Future Remains Uncertain for Schilling’s 38 Studios
- Insider Lawyer Paid $232,000 as 38 Studios Went Belly Up
- Insiders Had Hands All Over Schilling’s 38 Studios Deal
- Lawmakers Feel Duped by Schilling’s 38 Studios Deal
- NEW: RIEDC Statement on 38 Studios
- NEW: Hinckley Rips 38 Studios Deal
- NEW: Schilling’s 38 Studios is Bankrupt
- Schilling Claimed 38 Studios Would Create Over 1,500 Jobs
- Schilling has Invested ‘Majority of Money I’ve Earned in My Life’ in 38 Studios
- Schilling’s 38 Studios Deal Hatched Earlier than Disclosed
- Schilling’s 38 Studios Lays Off Entire Staff—Taxpayers May Be Stiffed
- Special 920 WHJJ Radio Report: 38 Studios
- Special Report 38 Studios: GoLocal on WHJJ Podcast
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Curt Schilling
- Is Curt Schilling’s 38 Studios Going Broke?
- EDC Director: $75M Schilling Deal Was ‘Misunderstood’
- NEW: Curt Schilling’s 38 Studios has Insufficient Funds in Bank Account
- NEW: Curt Schilling’s Video Game Debuts to Mixed Reviews
- New Schilling Video Game Gets Positive Reviews
- Providence Investors Gave Schilling 7-Figure Loan in 2009
- Schilling Signs Lease for Office in Downtown Providence
- Schilling in 2010: ‘We’re Not Looking for Tax Credits’
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.