RI State Police Search for Road Rage Shooter
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
According to the RISP, the suspect’s vehicle was identified as a red, late-model (2014 or later) Nissan SUV (Rouge, Murano or Pathfinder). It was last seen traveling north on Route 146, at the intersection of Route 146 North and Route 146A in North Smithfield.
The victim’s car was a blue 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe.
No one in that vehicle was injured said the RISP in a statement.
Captain Derek Borek of the RISP said the road-rage incident began on Route 146 North near Twin River Road in Lincoln shortly after noon. As the two cars headed north on Route 146, the shots were fired as the cars approached the exit for Interstate 295.
Anyone who may have been travelling in this area between 12:15 p.m. and 12:45 p.m. and saw these vehicles, or anyone who has information that could lead to the identification of the red Nissan SUV, is asked to call the Rhode Island State Police Lincoln Barracks at 401-444-1100.
- RI State Police’s Assumpico Criticizes 38 Studios Investigation
- Robert Whitcomb: GOP’s Healthcare Hell & State Police’s laughable 38 Studios ‘Investigation’
- NEW: Raimondo’s Ties to No-Bid RI State Police Contract
- RI State Police Say Illegal Use of ATVs Will Not Be Tolerated, After GoLocal Video
- 79 People Arrested, 344 Citations Issued by RI State Police Over Holiday Weekend
- MA State Police and DA for Worcester County Investigating Death of Aaron Hernandez
- RI Prison Escapee Morales Arrested by MA State Police, Prison Officials React in Central Falls
- Former State Police Col. O’Donnell Ran a FBI/Bulger Like Deal with Informant, Says “The Ghost”
- Raimondo Agrees to GoLocal’s Demands, Pledges to Release State Police Records on 38 Studios
- Is a Female State Police Superintendent a Game Changer for RI?
- DEVELOPING: 38 Studios State Police Documents Released, Questions Remain
- READ Curt Schilling’s RI State Police Interview
- UPDATED: State Police Find “Missing” 38 Studios Documents, But Kilmartin’s Interview Withheld