BREAKING NEWS: Raimondo Makes First Appointments
Thursday, December 09, 2010
“These are challenging times for Rhode Island’s economy and our state’s investments,” Raimondo said. “I look forward to working with these two professionals to build a team that aligns our resources to boost Rhode Island’s economy and its financial standing.”
Pratt most recently was the Public Affairs Director and Director of College Relations for Fidelity. He has also previously held positions at Bryant University, Union Wadding Company, and United Way of Southern New England. He has also been a board member and volunteer at Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, Newport Hospital, Providence College, the Newport Public Library and the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce.
“Joe’s strong policy experience will play a vital role in implementing an efficient and effective strategy to put Rhode Island on a course for economic growth and long-term security,” Raimondo said.
Before joining Caprio’s staff, Dingley was president and CEO of Modular Energy Devices, Inc.,
General Counsel with Cookson Group PLC of London, England and a partner at Adler Pollock & Sheehan.
“Mark’s considerable talents and experience, along with his deep knowledge of Treasury functions, will also contribute to that strategy,” Raimondo said.
- Campaign Update – Raimondo Plans Financial Institute
- Exclusive: Raimondo Releases First Campaign Ad
- King Charges: Raimondo Violates Campaign Pledge
- King Releases Tax Returns, Raimondo Won’t
- LIVE ELECTION UPDATE Raimondo Wins with Highest Percentage of Votes 11:35 PM
- Raimondo Explains Why She Won’t Release Tax Returns
- Raimondo Names Transition Team
- Raimondo Releases Financial Information
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.