PODCAST: Rhode Island Has 5th Highest Student Loan Debt in Country
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
New England States with the Highest Student Debt
A new report released by the Institute for College Access & Success' Project on Student Debt found that the average debt load for the class of 2012 was $29,400 -- up more than 10% from the previous year. Check out the slides below to see where New England ranks in terms of average student debt.
- Rhode Island Has 5th Highest Student Loan Debt in Country
- See How RI Colleges and Universities Rank for Student Debt
- PODCAST: Ranking the Highest Student Loan Default Rates in RI
- Ranking the Highest Student Loan Default Rates in RI
- PODCAST: Allens Ave Scrap Metal Company Hit with RICO Lawsuit
- PODCAST: CCRI Pres. Spends Tens of Thousands on Private Club, Pool
- PODCAST: Could Rhode Island Cities Face a Detroit-like Bankruptcy?
- PODCAST: Legislature, EDC at War Over Reorganization
- PODCAST: Greater Providence Region GDP 4th Highest in New England
- PODCAST: Point Judith Made More than Providence on Pension Fund
- PODCAST: RI Cities+ Towns with the Most Registered Sex Offenders
- PODCAST: Perks for Council Members
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.