PODCAST: Guns on RI Campuses. Who is Armed?
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Related Slideshow: The Influence of Gun Money in New England States
New Data from The Sunlight Foundation shows state-by-state breakdowns for donations to groups on both sides of the gun debate. The money went toward candidates, political parties, and political action committees (PACs), but doesn't include donations to independent or so-called “super PACs”.
See how much money went to candidates in each of the New England States in the slides below.
- Arthur Schaper: Guns, Prizes, and the Dems’ Wedge Issues
- State Report: $61M in Earmarks for Roads + Taxes on Guns and Ammo
- Carol Anne Costa: Money, Guns + Lawmakers
- Timothy Jones: RI Should Focus on Fixing Economy, Not Banning Guns
- Fung and Block: Do Either Represent GOP on Guns?
- MA Firearm Instructors: Protect Schools With Guns, Legalize Assault Rifles
- NEW: Mayor Taveras Joins National Coalition Against Illegal Guns
- RI State Report: Guns, Early Bird Liquor + Chafee’s Image Problem
- Guns on RI Campuses. Who is Armed?
- RI State Report: Strip Clubs, Guns + Drugs
- Arthur C. Schaper: 2013 So Far–38 Studios, Babysitters, and Guns
- Richard August: Kilmartin Speaks On Guns