PM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard’s Most Intense Part Hitting RI Soon
Friday, February 08, 2013
The only potential glitch I can see right now is the potential for rain and sleet to mix in near and along the coast later tonight, however it had been raining on Long Island much of the day but switched over to snow as the precipitation became heavier. That snow/rain line still bears watching through the night.
Needless to say, everyone should be hunkered down at this point. This looks like it will be an historic storm and it still has several hours to go before it winds down slowly tomorrow.
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard May Bring Up to 3 Feet of Snow
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard Watch Expands—Hitting RI Friday AM
- Follow the Storm on StormPulse
- GoLocal Sports Gets Snowed In
- LIVE MAP: National Grid Power Outages
- NEW: Brown University to Cancel Classes Friday Due to Blizzard
- NEW: Chafee Shutting Down Highway Traffic
- NEW: Chafee issues state of emergency: “Now is the time to hunker down”
- NEW: Providence Parking Ban Begins at Noon, Mall Closing
- NEW: Providence Restaurants That Are OPEN During the Blizzard
- NEW: Storm Shuts Down Twin River
- NEW: T.F. Greene, RIPTA Cancelling Service in Anticipation of Storm
- NEW: Winter Storm Forcing School Closures, Postponements in RI
- New England Meteorologists’ Blizzard Forecasts—Who Will Be Right?
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: RI’s Blizzard Watch Upgraded to Warning
- The Ultimate Rhode Island Blizzard Survival Kit
- UPDATE: The Latest Storm Closings/Postponements in RI
- URI Moves Start Time Back. Brown, Bryant, PC Alter Schedules
- Worst Storms in Rhode Island History
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.