PHOTOS: RI Black Business Association Gala Celebration
Saturday, October 06, 2018
Rhode Island Black Business Association Gala attracted hundreds of business and political leaders to celebrate the accomplishment of award winners and promote the organization’s effort for inclusion.
RIBBA President Lisa Ranglin, one of the driving forces behind the organization’s growth and influence helped to promote issues of equality for minorities in business.
GoLocal’s CEO Josh Fenton and News Editor Kate Nagle were co-chairs of the event.
SEE PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT BELOW
The event was a who’s who of political and business leaders — attorney Kas DeCarvalho of the firm Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O'Gara was the keynote speaker and attending the event was Governor Gina Raimondo, Congressman David Cicilline, General Treasurer Seth Magaziner, Attorney General candidate Peter Neronha, Providence Mayor Jorge Elorza, Central Falls Mayor James Diossa, Providence Councilwoman Sabina Matos, and dozens of other elected officials.
Sponsors of the event included Amica, Blue Cross, CharterCare, GoLocalProv, Neighborhood Health Plan.
Related Slideshow: RIBBA Gala, October 2018
- RIBBA to Host Providence Mayoral Candidates Forum on March 31
- RIBBA Teams With Freedom National Bank For MicroLoan Program
- LIVE: RIBBA’s Goudiaby Highlights the Organization’s Annual Gala Taking Place Friday
- RIBBA Urges Rhode Islanders to Shop Local on Small Business Saturday
- Lisa Ranglin: 16 to Watch in 2016 in RI
- Unleashing the Power of Inclusion: Ranglin on RI Black Business Association’s Upcoming Gala