NEW: Tall Ship Topples in Newport from Storm Juno
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Winter storm Juno has taken its toll in Newport.
The replica of the USS Providence, which had been stored in Newport's Shipyard, toppled over in the storm's high winds. See more Newport Juno photos BELOW.
Photo credit: Rocky Steeves (@rockysteeves)
Related Slideshow: Blizzard Juno Hits Newport
Blizzard Juno is in full swing across all of New England. Here is a look at how the storm has impacted Newport.
See the slides below.
- Lifespan’s Closings and Cancellations in Anticipation of Juno
- Blizzard Juno Empties Store Shelves - See Where
- LISTEN: Governor Raimondo Tuesday AM Blizzard Juno Update
- Ghiorse: Monday PM Blizzard Juno Update
- Send GoLocalProv Your Blizzard Juno Photos
- NEW: National Grid Says 30 Inches of Snow Possible with “Juno”, Preparing for Worst
- Ghiorse: Monday AM Blizzard Juno Update
- Raimondo Declares State Of Emergency, Travel Ban for Blizzard Juno
- Ghiorse: Tuesday AM Blizzard Juno Update
- Blizzard Juno Hits Scituate
- Blizzard Juno Hits Newport
- Blizzard Juno Coverage: 5 Things You Need To Know
- NEW: National Grid: 750+ Customers Out of Service Across RI from Juno
- Moses Brown Cancels School for Blizzard Juno with Hilarious Video
- Blizzard Juno Hits Providence
- Blizzard Juno Hits The East Side and Pawtucket