NEW: RWU Moving into Former 38 Studios Offices in Providence
Saturday, December 20, 2014
“This puts students at the center of the action and will translate to more real-world opportunities, which equip graduates with the practical skills that open doors in the employment world,” RWU President Donald J. Farish said.
This move by the University serves as a long-term investment in the city of Providence and the surrounding communities and local business residents.
The 12-year lease begins in May of 2016 and rent will total nearly $23 million dollars into the year 2028.
- State Legal Fees for 38 Studios Near $1M
- 38 Studios Legal Fees
- LISTEN 38 Studios: Should the SEC Investigate?
- Does RI Have a Moral Obligation on 38 Studios?
- 38 Studios: Should the SEC Investigate?
- Protesters Oppose 38 Studios Bailout, Demand Accountability
- NEW: Treasurer Candidate Almonte Calls on Legislature to Act on 38 Studios Now
- Chippendale Blasts Criminal Investigation of Corso and 38 Studios
- West Warwick Fix and 38 Studios Bond Payment?
- 38 Studios: RI Financial Advisor’s Lawyer Gave Thousands in Political Donations to Elected Officials
- LISTEN: State Legal Fees for 38 Studios Near $1M
- 38 Studios: Legislators Push to Sue Bond Ratings Agencies