NEW: RI to Introduce Marijuana Regulation + Taxation Bill
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Representative Ajello, chairwoman of the House Judiciary Committee, and Senator Miller, chairman of the Senate Health and Human Services Committee, will be joined by advocates from Regulate Rhode Island and the Marijuana Policy Project at a news conference Wednesday afternoon on the first floor of the State House.
Joining them will be Dr. David Lewis, founder of the Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies at Brown University; former Providence police officer Beth Comery; and former Warren High School teacher Pat Smith.
Michelle McKenzie, Senior Policy Director at Miriam Hospital, will also be available for questions following the announcement.
New England States with Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
- Are Medical Marijuana Users in Rhode Island Risking Their Jobs?
- Breaking and Entering Doc Holding Marijuana Suspended by RI HEALTH
- Jared Moffat: Now is the Right Time for RI to Regulate Marijuana
- In Case You Missed It: Highest Marijuana Prices in New England
- NEW: Marijuana Arrest Rates Racially Disparate Toward Blacks
- NEW: Bill Would Legalize Marijuana in Rhode Island
- New England States With The Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
- New Gallup Poll Shows 38% of Americans Have Tried Marijuana
- NEW: Patrick Kennedy in the Middle of Super Bowl Marijuana Fight
- PODCAST: The Highest Marijuana Prices in New England by State
- RI State Report: Is It High Time to Legalize Marijuana?
- RI Dept. of Health Approves First Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- RI State Report: Marijuana Decriminalization & Safer Schools
- The Highest Marijuana Prices in New England by State
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.