NEW: RI May Get Up To 6 Inches Of Snow On Tuesday
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Snowfall totals will not be impressive ranging from 3"-6" over extreme Northwest Rhode Island, 2''-4" in the metro Providence area and less in and around Southern Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts. The Worcester area may see 4"-8".
A few rain showers should usher in a modest "warm-up" beginning tomorrow and extending into the weekend. Look for it to be slushy and mushy underfoot for a few days as some of the fresh and old snow covers melts.
Related Slideshow: Top 10 Blizzards in RI History
- How Did the City of Providence Do in Snow Removal?
- Providence Financial Giant Staggers Under Snowden Suits Fallout
- WEATHER UPDATE: Storm Will Dump Bulk of Heavy Snow Late Thursday
- 14 Great Snow Tubing Spots in New England
- NEW: More Snow Expected in RI This Weekend
- SUNDAY WEATHER UPDATE: Snow Tapering in RI, Biting Winds
- WEATHER UPDATE: Weekend Storm Bringing 3-6 Inches of Snow to RI
- AM WEATHER UDPATE: The Blizzard of ‘13 Not Over—Prepare For More Snow
- NEW: Weekend Storm Heading For RI—More Snow Possible
- Storm Update: Mix of Sleet + Snow to Continue Through Afternoon
- Brown University to Host Senator Olympia Snowe
- NEW: Weekend Storm Hitting RI Saturday Afternoon—Mixed Snow/Rain
- THURS AM WEATHER UPDATE: High Winds + Heavy Snow In RI Later Today
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- NEW: Weekend Storm Intensifying, Could Bring More Snow To RI
- Urban Gardener: Paradise Survives Snowstorms!
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- National Grid, Fire Officials Urge For Safety in Snow Removal
- Leonard Moorehead, The Urban Gardener: Seeds in the Snowbed
- Getting Out: New England’s Best Snow Tubing Spots
- Newport Manners + Etiquette: Snow Shoveling Etiquette + More
- Leonard Moorehead, TheUrban Gardener: Snow is Good for Gardens
- Ghiorse Update - Providence May Get 12 Inches of Snow
- Organize + Energize: The Snowball Effect of Clutter
- WEATHER UPDATE: Snow Coming Tonight, Storm Outlook For Weekend