NEW: RI Gas Prices Drop 3 Cents From Last Week
Monday, January 25, 2016
according to a recent survey done by AAA Northeast.
Over that eight week stretch, prices have dropped 20 cents.
Rhode Island's average price for self serve, regular unleaded is $1.91, eight cents higher than the national average and 19 cents lower than a year ago at this time.
“Just ten days ago, crude oil closed at its lowest point in 12 years. Globally, there’s plenty of oil, and not enough demand. These factors are all major contributors to plunging prices at the pump," said Lloyd Albert, AAA Northeast Senior Vice President of Public and Government Affairs.
Today's local gas prices and their ranges are as follows.
Self Serve Grade
$1.91 ($1.71-$1.99) Regular Unleaded
$2.19 ($1.98-$2.43) Midgrade Unleaded
$2.41 ($2.18-$2.53) Premium Unleaded
$2.12 ($1.95-$2.39) Diesel
For the most up to day local gas prices, visit AAA.com and click on fuel finder.
- NEW: RI Gas Up 11 Cents
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Continue to Drop
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Hold Steady
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Up Slightly From Last Week
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Rise 4 Cents From Last Week
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Drop Eight Cents From Last Week
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Rise 8 Cents From Last Week
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Rise 5 Cents From Last Week
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Down Ten Cents, Lowest in Five Years
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Inching to $2 a Gallon
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Inching Closer to $4 Per Gallon
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Falling Slightly
- NEW: RI Gas Prices Skyrocket 12 Cents
- NEW: RI Gas Prices 24 Cents Over National Average