NEW: Girl Hospitalized After Underage Drinking Party at Governor Chafee’s Home
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
A teenage girl was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning following a May party at the Exeter home of Governor Chafee, a local radio station is reporting.
The report indicates that a young woman was seen vomiting before leaving the Chafee home. Caleb encouraged the girl’s friends to call 911 after they left the party.
This isn’t the Governor’s son first run-in with the law. In April, police cited Caleb after he attempted to purchase beer from a liquor store in Jamestown.
The Governor’s office has not released a statement yet.
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.