NEW: Ex-HealthSourceRI Director Ferguson Arrested
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
According to the Jamestown Police, Ferguson, along with Frederick Glomb, "furnished/procured alcohol for minor," with the time of the police report listed at 1:01 AM Sunday morning.
Ferguson had been tapped by former Governor Chafee to head up HealthSource RI in 2012, before being replaced by Governor Gina Raimondo Anya Rader-Wallack.
Ferguson served as Commissioner of the Department of Public Health in Massachusetts where she oversaw the Department of Public Health and the Department of Health Care Finance and Policy. From 1995 to 2001, Ms. Ferguson ran the Rhode Island Department of Human Services. Prior to that, she served as counsel and deputy chief of staff to the late U.S. Senator John H. Chafee from 1981-1995.
- NEW: Chafee’s Son Charged Under Social Host Law
- NEW: Chafee’s Son Pleads No Contest to Social Host Violations
- NEW: Barrington Doctor Arrested Under Social Host Law
- NEW: Raimondo Replaces Ferguson at HealthSource RI
- NEW: Chafee Taps Christine Ferguson as Director of the Rhode Island Health Benefits Exchange