slides: New England States With The Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Read The Full Article Here
In fact, all six New England states are fairly lax when it comes to enforcement of marijuana possession laws, as only Connecticut ranks in the top half of the states' arrest rates.
In a comprehensive report by the American Civil Liberties Union released this year, relying on FBI statistics and the U.S. Census' annual county population estimates, arrest rates for marijuana possession were broken down by county and race in all 50 states.
See the slides below to find out how each of the New England states compare
New England States with Highest Marijuana Arrest Rates
- NEW: Medical Marijuana ‘Consultancy’ Shut Down By Dept. of Health
- Leonardo Angiulo: MA Court Takes Hit of Justice in Marijuana Rulings
- NEW: Governor Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bills
- Breaking and Entering Doc Holding Marijuana Suspended by RI HEALTH
- NEW: Marijuana Arrest Rates Racially Disparate Toward Blacks
- NEW: Brown, URI Named Top 10 Colleges for Marijuana Activism
- NEW: Patrick Kennedy Opposed to Legalization of Marijuana
- NEW: Bill Would Legalize Marijuana in Rhode Island
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.