slides: New England Meteorologists’ Blizzard Forecasts—Who Will Be Right?
Saturday, February 09, 2013
GoLocal rounded up predictions from top meteorologists in Providence and Boston, ranging from a foot and a half to nearly three feet. Who was right? We'll find out tomorrow morning.
- NEW: Chafee issues state of emergency: “Now is the time to hunker down”
- NEW: Providence Parking Ban Begins at Noon, Mall Closing
- NEW: Providence Restaurants That Are OPEN During the Blizzard
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard May Bring Up to 3 Feet of Snow
- NEW: Storm Shuts Down Twin River
- NEW: T.F. Greene, RIPTA Cancelling Service in Anticipation of Storm
- GoLocal’s Readers’ Rhode Island Blizzard Photos
- Rhode Island’s Biggest Storms: 75th Anniversary of Hurricane of ‘38
- LIVE MAP: Power Outages Across RI
- NEW: An Updated List of Today’s Cancellations